Tuesday 7 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy 2014!! I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season!! In case you didn't know - I celebrated New Years in the Mayan Riviera!! Ok, alright, truth be known, I babysat my grandchildren while my kids went out...cause quite frankly - Im just too old to stay out until 4am!!
So if you look closely, you will be able to see that I'm wearing the red bikini under that coverup!!!
Oh yes I am!





We had a fabulous holiday and I would love to do it again one day! My grandchildren enjoyed themselves immensely! So did the adults, and I think I may have turned on my daughters 'travelling switch'!



So Martingale complied their list of their top 10 books for 2013 and Tis the Autumn Season was number 4 on that list!!! Yay!!




Our next book - Here Comes Winter will be released in June!! Keep checking our blog, Facebook page and website for the book cover to be shown soon!! It s spectacular if I do say so myself!!












































No comments:

Post a Comment