Wednesday 28 May 2014

Quilt Market debriefing 2014!! Part 1

Whew! I think I've just finally had a chance to catch my breath! Spring Quilt Market was absolutely amazing! There were four of us sharing a room in Pittsburgh. Jeanne and myself, Colleen (who came along to work in our booth as Jo was away in Europe!) and Wendy, who owns Fabriculous, a neat shop based in an old church, in Swan River, MB.

Jeanne, Colleen, Wendy and Me!
This picture is BEFORE we got on the plane - so we are all fresh and perky!
We stayed at The Omni William Penn is downtown Pittsburgh. It was soooooo gorgeous and amazing!! If ever you get the chance - stay there!!

Lobby

Look at these amazing chandeliers!

Omni William Penn Hotel

More Lobby
And not only was the hotel amazing, but the downtown core itself was a beautiful array of old building that they seem to have preserved in an all their glory. Pittsburgh is truly a gorgeous city - and if you get the chance - visit!







There is so much to say about our week in Pittsburgh!! Keep watching for more posts!! I am going to make up for my poor blogging by telling you all about Spring Quilt Market in the days to come!!

I promise.....keep watching!! xoxS




No comments:

Post a Comment