Saturday 23 August 2014

In love with this new magazine!!

It's not often a magazine catches my eye. As a matter of fact - I hardly ever buy quilting magazines. For a few reasons....mostly I just don't have the time to read them. But this new magazine we started carrying at the shop....WOW! And almost everyone who look at it....walks out with at least one!!!





These are the first three editions. From what I can see, they will be publishing them every 2 months. So soon they should have a new one out!! So many great ideas on how to use pre cuts and rulers!
Both Jeanne and I made this one:


We used 4 Fig Tree charm packs - 4 different charm packs actually!! It turned out amazing!! Just off being quilted as we speak! And it made a very large quilt, 78" x 93". It was so easy and fun to put together that I am making another one out of some other charm packs that I have kicking around at home!

I guess I should tell you that the magazines (we think they are more like BOOKS! There are NO ADS!!) are $9.95 each and have a great variety of projects in them. We have another shipment of each edition arriving very soon - so if you happened to miss the first shipment - no problem!! We also have some of the rulers coming in that are used in some of the projects!









1 comment:

  1. I picked up the first three in montana, but I am happy to see they will be in Canada as well. They are more like a book than a magazine and are very affordable and full f great information!!

    ReplyDelete