Saturday 3 December 2011

Christmas at The Quilt Patch

Today is our annual Christmas Open House! It's the day we hand out our 2012 coupon books! To get ready, Jeanne has been very busy decorating, hanging quilts and generally making everything festive! 

Hot cider and goodies!

Looking very festive!

Through out the shop we have beautiful wintery displays, all the projects just ready for you to take home!

Our Tis the Season display




I will be completely truthful and upfront here....I have absolutely nothing to do with these beautiful displays!! Jeanne really does all this work, making our store as beautiful as it is!

Lots of great holiday ideas! 



There is no shortage here of great holiday quilt ideas! 



Stocking stuffer ideas and Block of the Month programs!

Now these pics are NOTHING, wait until you see the pics of our staff Christmas party!! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley

    Thank You for the pics. The shop looks wonderful!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys

    I want to come and LIVE in the store!!!! It looks so comfy, warm and cozy!!!! Thanks for posting the pics. Awesome job Jeanne!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure know how to decorate for Christmas! Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved reading through your blog...I think my friends and I need to make a road trip this summer and come visit your store! ...but in the meantime, how about sharing the poppycock recipe? I've been looking for a "to die for" one for a long time! love your stuff...even bought the new book, and it's just not my kind of quilting! awesome job!

    ReplyDelete